Custom Embroidery & Longarm Quilting

Friday, July 24, 2009

I "collect" BOM's

I got brave and actually counted how many "blocks of the month" (BOM's) I have saved on my computer. Some I paid for, but most were free - let's just say it is WELL over the number that I will ever get done in my life time!

Here is one that just started on 7/15/09 and I have finished the first step!!
This "free" BOM is offered here http://www.projecthouse360.com/bom2009.html

Isn't it just AWESOME!?! Help me keep up with it by "nagging" me if you haven't seen a photo the next step finished by the 15th of the month. This step means I am good until the 8/15 directions are posted - then I have until 9/15 to get it done!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Barb, I love the blocks you have done so far. I am only going to collect this bom..hehehehee I will let you do the making of it.
;-P
Hug from WI
Linda
PS Hi Mike
Hope to call tomorrow

Billye said...

Very cool BOM -- we'll try to keep you on track! Wait till everyone sees your X-Block!